LIKE IT NEVER HAPPENED
Your vehicle is special to you and we will treat it like one of our family. Accidents are a stressful time and we want to help make it easy on you by having your car repaired and back on the road in a reasonable time. Give us a call and we can help get you back to like it never happened.
The process of repairs
1. Parts Ordered: Before your next scheduled appointment, the parts necessary to begin the repairs are ordered. Where we can, we use genuine manufacturer parts for precise fit and quality. Note some vehicle parts may take two or three days for delivery, or longer in some cases. You will be notified of any abnormal parts delays. Upon dropping off your vehicle, we confirm the estimated repair completion date.
2. Disassembly: Your car is assigned to a technician specialized in the repairs required for your vehicle. They will disassemble the vehicle and carefully review the estimate with the Collision Consultant. Often additional hidden damage is found at this stage, in which case a supplemental report is written and submitted for approval to the insurance company. The amount of time your repairs are delayed during this step greatly depends on the promptness of the insurance companies approval and again availability of parts.
3. Additional Parts Ordered: We will contact you at this stage in the process. Once approval is given, any supplemental parts needed are ordered. Your Collision Consultant will provide an updated completion date.
4. Structural Body Repairs: We continue with the body portion of the repairs. Body panels are prepared, installed, primed, sanded, sealed, and protected from corrosion.
5. Paint Application: We will contact you at this stage in the process. After the body repairs portion is complete, all work is inspected and moved into the paint department. The vehicle undergoes a multi-step refinishing process using a high-quality, environmentally responsible water-based paint system.
6. Final Assembly and Inspection: Vehicle returns to the body department for final re-assembly and any necessary mechanical repairs, such as air conditioning and wheel alignments. A final quality check is performed, including a test drive.
7. Repairs Complete! We apply the finishing touches. Your vehicle is cleaned to pre-accident condition and we contact you to arrange pick-up. When you arrive, your Collision Consultant will thoroughly review with you all the repairs done, answer any questions you may have, and ensure you are 100% satisfied with our quality workmanship that has built lifelong customers.